Friday, August 5, 2016

RNZ podcast: movies about the Olympics

With today being the opening day of the Summer Olympic in Rio de Janeiro, I noticed a few days ago that Radio New Zealand's "Afternoons" program on movies about the Olympics.

RNZ's site doesn't go into much detail on the stories, at least not any more than you'd get if you just subscribed to the podcast. But you can stream the audio rather than download it here. If you'd rather download it, there's a direct link here; that's a ~3.8 MB MP3 that runs a little over 10 minutes. (I have to admit I haven't listened to it yet. I'm behind in my podcasts, usually listening to the more current affairs stuff first before getting around to more evergreen features.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who are you talking to, Ted? There doesn't seem to be anyone here.