Tuesday, February 6, 2018

FXM programming update, February 7, 2018

I blogged about Woman's World almost eight years ago now, and have mentioned it passing a couple of times since then. I think TCM finally ran it when they had Fred MacMurray as Star of the Month, was that last year or two years ago now? Anyhow, since it's a Fox movie, it's back on FXM Retro, tomorrow morning at 7:50 AM, with a further airing at 7:15 AM Thursday.

I used Bobbikins last year in one of the Thursday Movie Picks topics, so for those who want to see it and have FXM Retro, you can see it tomorrow at 1:30 PM. It, too, will be on Thursday as well, at noon.

It's been a good age since I've seen From the Terrace, at 11:05 AM. Paul Newman plays a young man who feels the need to prove himself to his father, which he tries to do by making his own way in the business world, only to end up in a loveless marriage of convenience to real-life wife Joanne Woodward. I see this one is on DVD, so perhaps I should record it -- if the weather doesn't screw up satellite reception, and do a full-length post on it. Then again, it will also be on Thursday, at 3:30 AM.

No comments: