Monday, February 19, 2018

FXM schedule heads up, February 20, 2018

I haven't done many full-length reviews recently of movies coming up on FXM Retro thanks to my work schedule. When I was helping take care of Mom, it was easy to watch a movie one morning when the movie was on FXM Retro (or the Fox Movie Channel when it was still called that) and then blog about it in the afternoon because it was going to be on the next morning. Now I can only really do that if the first showing is on a weekend, as I think I did with The Dolly Sisters a few months back.

The other issue, of course, is with how many movies I've seen and already done posts on. There are days of movies where I've done posts on pretty much every movie, or haven't seen the movie in ages. Such is the case with tomorrow's lineup. It starts off at 4:00 AM with Holiday for Lovers, a mediocre "chase teen daughter in love across exotic destinations" movie. It also concludes the day's schedule at 1:15 PM.

That's followed at 6:00 AM by The Loves of Edgar Allan Poe, a pretty bad movie that as I understand it isn't particularly accurate at all, with a bland male lead.

The Mudlark comes on at 10:00 AM tomorrow, although you could also see it at 10:25 AM today. This one actually did have a Fox MOD release on DVD at the time I posted it, and that release is still available from the TCM Shop.

No comments: